RSS

Pages

I'm back after a while ;p

hello, fellas!

long time no see..it's ( always ) been a while since i last updated this site..gosh! it's too while! ;p

well, there's nothing much new about me..still the same old me. and nothing changes too..the same hair cut, the same habit, the same interest except, i became more mature now ( i guess )..i'm 23..not 17. it's time to forget all the girly and childish thing. i have future to think of..

and lets start with music. it's something that i can't live without. it's like Earth. 70% of Earth is water. so did my life..but in my case, it will be 80% of music and i'm still looking for the purpose of the other 20%..what could it be? hurmmm..

i'm waaaaayyyyyy out of my campus life right now. guess this is the kick-start of my new life..working! i love working. i love it when i get busy handling my job. i guess this is the ultimate quest that i'm looking for.

to be honest, i'm not that hardworking before, but works make me alive. now i know where i'm heading to. i can see the direction and i can see where i'm going. i'm not lost anymore! ( yippiie! )

i miss my  clan back in Shah Alam tho. i miss doing crazy things with them. aside from being the one who cracking a joke, i'm always looking forward to explore "Tanah Semenanjung" from north to south. well, we never been to south, yet. i hope someday, i can have a wonderful trips with them. just like old days..

but, i promise myself, whatever i do, i'll never forget Korea and Japan! ;p

aside from my lovely and unique country Malaysia, Korea and Japan are the country that i'm sooo in love! they have unique culture and nice place to visit, just like Malaysia. except, Malaysia is hotter than this two country. that's the charm. other than that, i'm sooo in love with their music industry. they are one of the most popular country in music industry..namely DBSK, Super Junior, Kat-tun etc.

well, i guess i'm done here..see you next time..i promise to try updating my blog..;p

ja ne!

0 comments:

Post a Comment